Flatiron 2.0 is the most powerful scene texture baking solution for Autodesk 3ds Max. It is developed to assist game artists, realtime visualization and prototyping designers in creating whole scene baked bitmaps with only few clicks. Major studios and game developers utilize Flatiron since years for assembling texture baking processes.
The latest release of Flatiron 2.0 adds overall improvement in speed and adds new functions for advanced workflow:
– Multiple render elements texture baking in a single pass
– Naming rule set for texture output
– Animated texture baking support
– Customizable presets
– Support for all available target materials
– New flexible object collection system for different baking results
– Flatiron selections and presets are saved in the scene
– Adjustable background color for baked textures
– Features and stability improvements
– MAXScript improvements
– New simplified web manageable licensing
– Support for Max 2010-2015
Flatiron 2.0 costs EUR 299,- and can be purchased at https://www.3d-plugin.com/product/flatiron.
Flatiron 2.0 is a free update for all existing customers of previous Flatiron versions.
For more information please visit http://www.texturebaking.com – you can purchase the product on this homepage as well.
• Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed
• Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (August 2008)
3d-io games & video production GmbH is specialized company for high-end software development, modeling, animation, rendering, CG effects and 3D industrial design. 3d-io GmbH, headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany, has an established strong presence in game development, design & video production, digital content creation as well as in graphics and animation. We are dedicated to provide easy-to-use software products accompanied by dedicated support team, experienced programmers and top notch 3D artists. Our latest product on the gaming market was nominated for the German Game Developers Award 2008 in best graphics category, and CG products are used by many famous Game and Design Studios worldwide.